By booking a class with Abi Douglas, you confirm that you have read and understood our Fitness, Health and Safety Declaration/Waiver.
– You acknowledge that Sessions may be physically strenuous and You agree that You voluntarily participate in a Session with full knowledge that even if the Teacher and any other teacher involved in the Session is not negligent there is an inherent risk of personal injury or illness arising from Your participation in any exercise program and use of specialist equipment.
– Certain activities may be unsuitable for You if You have special needs, or any medical, health or fitness problem or condition.
– You must ensure that you are fit and well enough to participate in any Session that You book, and You will at all times be responsible for Your own state of health, physical condition and wellbeing.
– If You have any concerns about Your fitness or health, You should seek appropriate medical advice from Your GP, Physiotherapist or other relevant professional medical or other adviser and obtain their written consent where necessary before attending a Session. Advice provided by Abi Douglas at no time constitutes medical advice and is not a substitute for advice provided by a medical professional.
– You confirm that You have no health or fitness problems (including, but not limited to cardiac irregularities; spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries; spells of dizziness; asthma or other breathing difficulty; diabetes; epilepsy or other allergy) which may affect your participation in any Session.
You confirm that:
– We have advised You to tell Us of any special physical needs, any issue relating to Your health, fitness or physical limitations of which You are aware, and any medical condition or on-going medical treatment, which might be relevant to any activity to be undertaken at a Session.
– We have advised You that You must tell Us:
– of any medical condition or are taking any medication which may affect Your ability to undertake any activities at a Session or to use any equipment or facilities provided by Us.
– of any circumstances affecting Your health which may be worsened by any activities at a Session; and
– if you are pregnant, and if so whether You are in the first 3 months of Your pregnancy.
– We will inform You if We decide not to accept Your booking because of that medical, health or fitness issue or special need.
– You must not attend any Session when under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or immediately following a heavy meal.
– You should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start time of a Session.
– You should not attempt to use any equipment or facilities until the Teacher has instructed You in the correct use of the same.
– You may only use the equipment and facilities provided by Us in the correct manner and must not use them in any manner which is a health and safety risk either to You or to others
Online 7 Virtual Classes:
– If you are attending an online or virtual class, you must be based in the UK or Europe.
– If practising from home, you accept full responsibility for your space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
– Please ensure the space you are practising in is clear from any obstacles such as coffee tables, rugs and any other furniture to avoid the potential for injuries.
– You acknowledge that Abi Douglas accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practise outside of a studio space.
Booking & Payment
All classes, workshops and events must be pre-paid and pre-booked.
Payment can be made via the website or cash in person.
We reserve the right to make changes to our prices, discounts, offers as and when we deem necessary for the effective running of the Well-being Garden.
Discounts on standard class prices are offered through class passes for some of my sessions. Five class passes are valid for seven weeks after purchase and six class passes are valid for eight weeks after purchase.
Please note that buying a class pass does not guarantee your place in a class, you must book the classes you wish to attend through our online booking system to ensure your place.
Cancellation - Classes
If you cancel a class with more than 24 hours notice, you will receive a transfer onto a class at a later date. If you have a class pass, you will receive a credit on your pass.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice I cannot refund your payment or transfer the credit to another class.
No refunds or transfers for ‘no shows’
All class pass and block booking payments are final and I can not refund or extend class pass purchases, for any reason.
Cancellation - workshops & events
If you cancel a workshop with more than 72 hours notice, we can add the amount as a credit to your account to be used for yoga classes or future workshops.
No refunds or transfers for ‘no shows’
Classes, workshops and other events hosted at and booked through other Yoga studios are subject to the cancellation policy of the hosting studio / ticket vendor. Check with any third-party venue or studio if you are unsure.
1-2-1 Yoga sessions
If cancelled 24 hours before the appointment is due to start, the appointment will be moved to a later time and date as agreed between the client and practitioner.
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice before the class is due to start, there is no refund unless a medical reason is provided with a note from your medical practitioner. If a medical note is provided you will receive a transfer to another class or a credit onto your class pass, if you have one
If the appointment has not been paid for ‘up-front’, full payment will be required if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Full payment will also be required in the event of a ‘no-show’
No refund or transfer will be given for a ‘no-show’.
Class and workshop etiquette
Ensure your mobile phone is on silent or turned off during your class.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is due to start. If you arrive late for class, you may not be admitted for health and safety reasons and a refund will not be given.
Bring your own yoga mat wherever possible. If borrowing a mat, please use the cleaning products provided to wipe down equipment used at the end of the class.
Do not chew gum or eat during any yoga practice.
Let your class teacher know or any injuries before the start of the yoga session, this will allow them to offer appropriate modifications and adaptations where necessary.
During meditations, savasana and other ‘quiet’ times in any classes or events, please refrain from talking unless absolutely necessary.
Listen to your body and don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right.
All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Your rights under the GDPR.